We Offer state-of-the-art, dental excellence…..
Professionally trained, caring and courteous staff
State-of-the-art procedures, instruments, and techniques
Follow ADA sterilization guidlines
Our goal is to treat all of your dental needs in the best possible manner. In the event that we need to refer you to a specialist, we have trusted doctors to refer you to.
- Prevention – early detection, dental hygiene, fluoride treatment, sealants, education
- Restoration – tooth-colored fillings (mercury free)
- Cosmetic Surgery – bonding, veneers, lumineers, teeth whitening
- Periodontics – treatment of the gums and bone which surround the teeth
- Prosthetics – crowns, bridges, & partial dentures
- Emergency Care – We do our best to see emergencies as soon as possible.
Services we use to improve your smile
If you have a damaged or unattractive tooth, a dental crown is a proven treatment that will protect, reinforce, and improve the appearance of that tooth.
A filling is used to treat a small hole, or cavity, in a tooth. To repair a cavity, a dentist removes the decayed tooth tissue and then fills the space with a filling material.
Dental hygiene is the most important thing for keeping your teeth healthy and intact for a lifetime.
Whether it is just cleaning or polishing, get a brighter smile when you walk out.
Periodontics is the field of gum care. It literally means “around the tooth,” and allows us to address the number one cause of tooth loss among adults.
Dental veneers are thin layers of artificial enamel made of porcelain. They attach to the front surface of a tooth to improve it’s appearance.
Not Sure What You Need?
Give us a call and let us help.
5438 Land O Lakes Blvd Land O Lakes FL 34639
Monday to Wednesday - 8:30AM to 5PM
Thursday - 8AM to 2PM
Friday - 8AM to 1PM